Entrevista al invicto ruso Evgeniy Gradovich (En ingles)


Por Gabriel Muhr

Gabriel: What were the keys to beat Osiobe?
Evgeny : I did not have a special strategy for Osiobi because we did not see any of his fights, he was unkown for us as the other boxers I was fighting with.

2) You felt you wore at your own pace the fight? entry strategy that is?

2)I was striving to fight as i used to do, It is impossibe to do exactly what you have planned to do, but it is ok, in boxing you cannot predict much.

3) It is your victory and you mantenes 12 unbeaten, that plays in the ring?

3) I think that my result 12-0 as a good result for two years of a professional carreer, however there are plenty of boxers with different records, who are able to compete with world champions. Therefore it is necessary to look at the fighters they were fighting with rather than at the records.

4) For those who do not know, as was your way out of Russia to the U.S.?
4)I have been an amature boxer for 11 years, then I decided to step up to the professional boxing.My friend Light Heavyweight Sergey Kovalev - r (17 - 0-1, 15 ko) has helped me to become a professional boxer. We were boxing with him for the same state in Russia. He met me up with my future manager - Egis Klimas. Since then we have been working together.

5) How do I get boxing to be part of your life?

5) I have been boxing since I was 12. Boxing is my favourite hobby and work. I am giving all I have got to it for the sake of my famaly, ralatives, friends, supporters and people who believe in me.

6) Notice the difference between European and American style boxing?
6) European boxing is different from an American one. It is focused on the deffence and contrattacks. American boxing is a way different. The reason is that american boxers start getting ready for their professional carrer being amature, that is why their technique is more rich.


7) The featherweight category is very broad, you see some current fighter with great boxing style?
7) I used to like the Erik Moralez , Marco Antonio Barrera, Huan Manual Marquez were boxing. I used to watch their fights many times.

8) who is your next goal?

8) I would love to sign a contract with a promotion company as soon as possible, and I want them develop my professional carrer.

PD: Pronto la traducire para Español